Thank you for your interest in Maruti Suzuki Arena .
Keeping pace with the advancements in personal mobility, Maruti Suzuki is always focused on bringing new innovations in its strong portfolio of automotive products and services. Connectivity has become integral to our way of life today and in line with this shift, Maruti Suzuki offers Suzuki Connect, an advanced Telematics Control Unit (TCU) solution that redefines your car ownership experience.
Suzuki Connect is an advanced telematics solution by Maruti Suzuki that allows you to stay connected with your car at all times. Suzuki Connect supported cars come with a number of features that allow you to stay updated with all the important information about your car. Its features can be broadly divided into 4 categories: -
• Vehicle Tracking: You can locate your car, navigate to it, set up geo fence boundaries for it, and much more using Suzuki Connect.
• Emergency Features: As soon as the airbags of the car are deployed, Suzuki Connect sends automated messages to your emergency contacts. It also includes other emergency features like a preventive call function.
• Driving Analysis: Learn more about your driving style, including your acceleration and braking pattern. This way, you can also improve your way of driving, which will in turn help improve fuel efficiency. Suzuki Connect also provides a Driving Score for every drive, trip details, fuel efficiency reports, and more.
• Vehicle Status: Stay updated with all information about your car. You can set up alerts for low fuel, over speeding, driver seatbelt status, and much more.
Suzuki Connect has been conceptualized after detailed research about what Indian car owners are
looking for in terms of connectivity. The Suzuki Connect device has an Intelligent Telematics Control
Unit (TCU), GPS Transmitter, and an in-built SIM card for onboard network connectivity. The TCU
uses the cellular network to exchange information. The information is then sent to a centralised
server connected with NEXA customer care.
Car owners are required to download the Suzuki Connect app on their phones, which act as the interface where you can track your car, access reports and other details, set up parameters, and do much more.
Suzuki Connect is a feature that can be opted for with any NEXA car. The Baleno, Ciaz, Ignis, S-Cross, and XL6 can all be integrated with Suzuki Connect. If you are buying a new car, you can ask for the Suzuki Connect to be installed. However, if you already own a Suzuki Connect supported car that does not have the feature, you can visit a nearby NEXA showroom to get the device installed in your car.
You will be required to download the Suzuki Connect on your phone. The app is available for both iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively. Your phone’s operating system should be iOS 10.0 or above for iPhones, and Android 4.1 or above for Android smartphones. Once the Suzuki Connect device has been installed in the Engine Control Unit of your car, it can be connected to your phone via the app. Even if you are using Suzuki Connect on your NEXA app, you will have to Sign Up separately on the Suzuki Connect app.
1. On clicking Sign Up, you will be taken to a page where you need to enter your registered mobile number and your car’s Vehicle Registration Number/Vehicle Identification Number (VRN/VIN). Make sure you use the mobile number that you have registered with NEXA at the time of buying your car.
2. Check the terms and conditions box and request for an OTP, using which you can complete your registration with Suzuki Connect and create a password.
3. After this, you will be taken to the Sign In page again where you can enter your credentials to begin your Suzuki Connect experience.
The app has a one-time login, and you will not be logged out until you do so manually. On the app, you can use a single account to track more than one Suzuki Connect supported car, as long as they are all registered on the same mobile number.
Suzuki Connect is ushering in a new era of connectivity and also sets the standard in terms of what connected cars can offer. Buckle up for this revolutionary way of car ownership!
March 23, 2022
March 23, 2022
March 29, 2021
March 29, 2021
Simply add your email address into the box below and click Subscribe. You will be sent an OTP mail to the below entered Email ID.
Enter the OTP received on your registered email id in the box below and click Confirm.
Thanks for subscribing to The Maruti Suzuki Arena World. We hope that your experience with us is a delightful one.