We will find out the best deals for you
Oops! We are currently not available in your current location. Please select a location from the available list.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Usage of any Maruti Suzuki Website indicates unconditional acceptance of these terms.
You warrant that you are competent to contract as per Indian Contract Act, 1872 in accordance with all terms and conditions of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe and delivery of vehicle(s) manufactured and marketed by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (hereinafter referred to as "MSIL").
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by MSIL unless otherwise indicated.
Maruti Suzuki used severally or in conjunction with SUZUKI or other mark(s), Wing device, S device, model names and other marks developed by MSIL in relation to services are marks and service marks owned by MSIL and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan.
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of MSIL's web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into MSIL's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by MSIL and/or its affiliates.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". MSIL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will MSIL be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if MSIL, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
All information submitted to MSIL via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of MSIL and MSIL shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides MSIL through this site. MSIL shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the MSIL entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing MSIL's responsibilities and obligations to customers in accordance with the MSIL privacy promise for consumers.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Maruti Suzuki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Maruti Suzuki Web Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Maruti Suzuki reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Maruti Suzuki Web Sites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Maruti Suzuki Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Union of India, its States and Union Territories.
*Terms and Conditions apply. All offers are brought to you by Maruti Suzuki dealers. Offers may vary from city to city, and variant to variant for all models. Corporate offer value is maximum offer value, and same is applicable to selected corporates only. For diesel variants, warranty amount calculated is of the highest variant. Offer valid till stock lasts. Exchange offer valid at True Value outlets only. Accessories shown may not be part of standard equipment. For more details, contact your nearest Maruti Suzuki dealer. E-book today at www.marutisuzuki.com or visit your nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership.
1. MSIL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the offer of online booking without prior notice.
2. MSIL shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
3. MSIL reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the subscription process.
4. MSIL will not assume any liability of any inability or failure on their part in executing any subscription by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control.
5. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss due to an act or omission of the Customer, the Customer agrees to indemnify MSIL and its Authorized Dealer (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa).
6. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by single arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties. The venue of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
7. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
8. MSIL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself clause at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep Customer informed of such changes.
9. By Booking online via the Maruti Suzuki Website, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and also gives his/ her unconditional consent for being contacted for Maruti Suzuki Products/Services over telephone/mobile phone/email/sms. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
10. The booking using this online facility is optional. MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) can be subscribed without booking from the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Website as well.
11. The offer to subscribe MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) subject to these terms and conditions is optional and the customer may choose not to book the MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) in response to the offer.
12. MSIL, its Directors, Employees, Authorized Dealers (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa), Consultants assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer’s applying for subscribe MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) as per the Terms and Conditions.
13. Pursuant to the booking, the Customer will be contacted by the assigned Relationship Manager at the earliest.
14. Mileage in Petrol Mode of CNG variants may vary in comparison to Petrol only variants of the same model, for exact mileage please refer the brochure of the concerned model.
15. Maruti Suzuki India Limited reserves the right to change without notice, price, colors, equipment specifications and models and also to discontinue models. Accessories and features shown in the pictures may not be a part of standard equipment and will differ according to the variant. The spare wheel given are of steel rim. For variant-specific features refer to equipment list. Colours shown may vary from actual body colours.
16. I agree that by submitting the form (any enquiry or booking), I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Or its partners on my “Mobile” in order to assist me with the selection of a car.
1. For appointment of Test Drive
2. “The appointment is subject to terms and conditions as determined by the respective Dealership and will be subject to availability of the vehicle at their end. ”
3. For appointment of Showroom visit – “Appointment and preferable time slots is subject to final confirmation by the respective Dealership”
4. Get price list “Subscription Prices are are indicative, its applicability is subject to the date of invoicing of the vehicle. For specific details, may contact your nearest dealership”
5. I agree that by submitting the form (any enquiry or booking), I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Or its partners on my “Mobile” in order to assist me with the selection of a car.
1. “Customer” means a prospective customer interested in subscription of Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Models and includes any Individual/ Firm/ Proprietorship/ Company or other legal entity.
2. In the event that the Customer is booking on behalf of another person, the necessary details of such other person is also required to be mentioned and the requisite details of such other person are required to be produced by the Customer.
3. In the event that the Customer wants to make a subscription of more than one vehicle, the booking process is required to be repeated. In other words, one vehicle can be subscribed per booking.
4. The online subscription facility is for the convenience of the customers.
5. The details of the Customer as provided by the Customer shall be used by MSIL and it’s Authorized Dealers (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) for all correspondences with the Customer.
6. The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications, features of MSIL (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) Models posted on the official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites before making their choice. The choice of variants of the MSIL Models (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA models) would be updated on the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Website from time to time and shall be subject to availability.
7. The price of the subscription shall be as applicable on the date of invoicing of the vehicle. The prices are subject to change and we are not responsible / legally bound to inform you in advance.
8. All formalities with respect to subscription of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa), including but not limited to the registration process shall be performed by the leasing partner/ Authorized MSIL Dealership (as applicable).
9. The subscription and delivery of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) shall be subject to fulfillment of all applicable statutory obligations and submission of requisite supporting documents. The originals of these documents will need to be produced to the leasing partner/ Authorized MSIL (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) Dealership (as applicable). In the event of the Customers failure to ensure compliance of these requirements, the booking amount paid by the Customer is liable to be forfeited.
10. MSIL shall not be responsible for the collection of subscription/ token/ security deposit amount for MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA). The Collection of payment and the delivery of MSIL (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) MODELS shall be the responsibility of the leasing partner/ Authorized MSIL Dealer (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) as applicable.
11. All parties shall ensure the compliance of the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its allied rules as amended from time to time.
13. We assume that you have read all terms and conditions before going ahead with online booking.
1. The waiting period and the expected delivery date shall be communicated by the leasing partner/ Authorized MSIL Dealer (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) as applicable.
2. The Customer is required to follow the cancellation/refund procedure as mentioned herein.