TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By signing up, the user agrees to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions that govern the Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program and give consent to Maruti Suzuki Rewards to contact the user for events, promotions, product information and discount. This will override registry on NDNC/DND.
- Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership, for the purposes of allocation and redemption of Maruti Suzuki Rewards points is acceptable across India only at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, against multiple offerings such as service, accessories, insurance & more.
- The Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program is open only to Indian citizens, above 18 years of age and whose car number plates are white.
- Enrolment for membership must be in the applicant's full name. Providing certain details such as mobile number is mandatory.
- Membership of Maruti Suzuki Rewards is limited only to the registered owners of cars sold through Arena, Nexa and True Value channels of Maruti Suzuki India Limited and is subject to the payment of one-time membership as specified by Maruti Suzuki India Limited from time to time.
- Maruti Suzuki Rewards Program is a card-less program. The user can add multiple vehicles against 1 phone number. Redemption and allocation of points will be done against the mobile number.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is authorized to take any administrative and/or legal action against a Maruti Suzuki Rewards member in the event of Maruti Suzuki Rewards member carrying out and/or attempting to carry out any fraud, misrepresentation, cheating, forgery, any kind of concealment of facts or abuse of Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership or of the rewards and benefits under Maruti Suzuki Rewards.This shall include forfeiture of the accumulated Maruti Suzuki Rewards points and related rewards and may even result in the cancellation of Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. reserves the right to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or any of Maruti Suzuki Rewards Terms and Conditions at any time, without assigning any reason and without previous notice to Maruti Suzuki Rewards members.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. shall not in any way be liable or be under any obligation to members, if Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership is withdrawn, discontinued or modified due to any statuary enactments and judicial/quasi-judicial orders or otherwise.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. shall not be responsible for any liability incurred by the Maruti Suzuki Rewards members with respect to any aspect of the program.
- The decisions regarding the levy of onetime fee/other charges under Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership shall be taken by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. at their sole discretion.
- All insurance cases done through Maruti Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd. would be subject to standard rules and regulations of IRDAI.
- In the event of Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership being cancelled or put on hold due to any reason, Maruti Suzuki Rewards member will not be eligible to get any Maruti Suzuki Rewards points on the transactions till the time his/her Maruti Suzuki Rewards membership is renewed. During such time, Maruti Suzuki Rewards member will also not be eligible to participate in any of the lucky draws/events/schemes as organized by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. under Maruti Suzuki Rewards.
- Membership under Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program does not have an expiry. Members will retain the allocated tier. However the points allocated to the Maruti Suzuki Rewards member will expire on inactivity in the time frame stated and as per their expiry period based on the tier of the Maruti Suzuki Rewards member.
- Tier for old loyalty program (Autocard and MyNexa) customers in Maruti Suzuki Rewards has been allocated on the basis of transaction amount and frequency of transaction done by customer except car purchase value with Maruti Suzuki India Limited and its authorized dealerships. Tier upgrade would be done only on the basis of transactional points earned in Maruti Suzuki Rewards.
- Tier upgrade in Maruti Suzuki Rewards will only happen on the basis of achieving threshold points through transactional points. Reference and Loyalty bonus (Exchange Benefit, Additional Car purchase benefit) points would not be considered for tier upgrade.
- The gifts/rewards earned through Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program are not replaceable or refundable in cash nor can they be exchanged for any other alternative denominations.
- If some Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program points and/or rewards/benefits are wrongly credited into a Maruti Suzuki Rewards member’s account, the same shall be debited and the member will be informed accordingly.
- As a member of the Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program, the member authorizes Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to use data submitted by him/her for marketing and communication purposes to enhance the performance of the program and also to send marketing communications through the media at the discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Limited will not accept responsibility for circumstances that are beyond its reach or control, which may cause a delay or inability to fulfil requests of the Maruti Suzuki Rewards Loyalty Program members.
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms or conditions applicable to the offer or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice. Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subjected to Delhi jurisdiction. The place of jurisdiction shall be New Delhi and the language of the proceedings shall be English.
- For more information on Maruti Suzuki India Limited’s products and services, please visit our official website or contact our authorized Dealerships.
- For any queries or assistance
For any queries or assistance
Call us on our Toll Free number 18001021800
or email us at email@example.com